Tuesday, October 27, 2009
gooberfish
I'm watching this amazing show called 1000 ways to die. Some people are retarded, but a handful of these are really creepy. Like a guy that got some pufferfish poison in him. That only paralyzed him though and he was buried alive. The whole time he was conscious! He could move or anything so he got to watch as his family buried him 8 feet under. Apparently a day or so later he regained some of his motor functions and he tried to claw his way out to the point that he scratched his fingers down to the bone. How did they find this out? Graverobbers dug him up a week after the funeral and found him all stiff and creepy looking with no fingernails and the tips were all bone, and he had a crazy look on his face. Talk about the mother of all nightmares. I've had my fair share of dreams where I was buried alive or something crazy, but I woke up to it being fake. Plus in my dreams I wasn't conscious! Somehow this show is mesmerizing but I think I'm going to be paraniod for a really long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment